Many people think that sexy has to do with sex (which is why many Christians look at me sideways when I talk about sexiness). Well, not necessarily. Being sexy has nothing to do with showing skin. Being sexy has nothing to do with generating lustful feelings in the other sex. Being sexy is about feeling confident in yourself. Your mind is at peace, your body is fit, and your soul is rejoicing. You feel as though you can conquer the world and take no prisoners! You walk tall, your talk is self-assured, your smile is genuine, and you exude inner beauty. Now, you may not be perfect. You may worry a little about getting that next pay raise, losing that next 5 pounds, and you may be lonely sometimes. But, sexy is when you can rise above this and make progress. Sexy is moving forward. Sexy is looking in the mirror and truly feeling good about yourself. With that said, let me give you some tips to help you feel sexy today:
1. Do some simple stretches or yoga. It increases the blood flow, releases toxins, and improves your flexibility.
2. Get a makeover. A fresh, new look can freshen your outlook on life, which is sexy. Don’t forget to accessorize, and keep it simple.
3. Treat yourself to an outfit that is well-fitted and a style that is complimentary to your great personality. Add color.
4. Turn your bedroom into a sensual place. Get fluffy, comfy bedding, soft lighting, beautiful colors, jazz music or nature sounds, and scented candles. De-clutter your space, ie. clean and organize your bedroom. Reserve the television for late night movies or remove the television altogether.
5. Do something you really enjoy and are good at. Success is sexy. Go for small successes and let them build. Watch your sexiness grow!
6. Give yourself a spa treatment at home. Give yourself a facial or a facial wrap, a manicure, a pedicure, a soak, and/or a belly wrap. Don’t forget to add a glass of red wine or herbal tea to your spa time.
To getting your sexy back,